Natural Health Techniques are not ‘Alternative’. They are Ancient.
Our life force directs our bodies to heal themselves given the conditions to thrive and function. Embracing a holistic approach to your well-being is a powerful life enhancing choice.
- The medicinal properties of plants have been used worldwide since ancient times.
- Traditional health systems such as Ayurveda and Chinese Medicine are based upon plant and natural remedies.
- Western Medicine is based upon plants, but created in a laboratory.
- Why use synthetic when you can have the real and whole power of the plant?
- The closest substance to the chemistry if blood cells is chlorophyll.
- Weeds have the power to thrive through pulling/spraying/burning – many work in synergy to the body offering up their strength and compatibility to the human organism.
- Worldwide scientific research confirms ancient knowledge.
Essential oils provide diverse benefits:
- Work in complex harmony with people and the planet.
- Protection of health
- Pleasure and Sensory benefits.
- Alleviating symptoms of ill health.
- Affecting your whole being.
- Over 100 different chemical components in each Essential Oil.
- Diverse properties and benefits.
- Tailored massage: deep tissue, Lymphatic drainage, Sports.
- The positive effects of massage are accumulative from regular treatment.
- A specific pressure technique that treats the whole being through the feet or hands.
- Our feet provide our physical and energetic connection to the earth.
- Can relieve a variety of symptoms and conditions.
- Can reduce stress and revitalise your energy.
- Improving the circulation of blood and lymph, calms the nervous system.
- Can induce deep relaxation and triggers natural endorphins (pain killers).
Doula Birth Support
Having a Doula Birth Companion has proven to:
- Reduce the length of Labour
- Reduce the need for pain medicines
- Enhances Breast feeding and bonding
- Reduce pain and anxiety during child birth
- Reduce the chance of caesarean section
- Ancient and simple energy system of catalysing the healing response of the body/whole being
- Defined and named by Japanese healer Mikao Usui in 1800’s.
- Attunement opens the energy channels for healing yourself and others.
Indian Head Massage
- Based upon the Ayurvedic system of healing which has been practiced in India for over a thousand years.
- Focused Massage/acupressure technique upon your head, neck and shoulders.
- Using a variety of pressure and techniques treating your chakra’s energy pathways to encourage healing and balance.
- A deeply relaxing and revitalising treatment.
‘May food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food’ Hippocrates.
- Many chronic disease are a direct symptom of poor nutrition and/or intolerances.
- Nutrition is fundamental to human health, which is often overlooked.
- Healthful nutrition aids the maintenance of vitality, strength and mental health throughout life.
- Nutritional supplementation targets specific illness and disorders.
Home visits and Treatment Vouchers are available – please ask.